Linear and rotary actuators
Oriental Motor has various linear actuators consisting of a stepper motor assembled with the necessary mechanical components to meet the various needs of automated equipment.
Equipped with a motor offering excellent controllability, our linear actuators offer the following advantages over hydraulic and pneumatic actuators:
- The actuator is very stable when operated, even at low speeds.
- It also offers smooth acceleration and deceleration operation.
- Motions can be programmed with multiple stopping points.
- With a linear actuator using a stepper motor, adjustment of position and speed can be performed easily using data. Setup change is also simple, as you need to do is change the data.
The DGII Series is a line of integrated product that combines a hollow rotary table with an AlphaStep closed loop stepper motor. The rotary actuator has an internal speed reduction mechanism, which makes high power driving possible.
The rotary actuators achieve both high power and high rigidity by adopting the cross-roller bearing on the hollow output table.
Rotary actuators provide a simplified design to reduce time and cost designing and installing the necessary parts.
- 60 mm (2.36 in.) up to 200 mm (7.87 inch.) Frame Sizes
- Vertical or Horizontal Motor Mount Types
- Electromagnetic Brake options
- AC or DC Input Drivers
In case of further questions or request for price proposal please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at +421 903 390 520.