Stepper motors enable accurate positioning with ease. They are used in various types of equipment for accurate rotation angle and speed control using pulse signals. Stepper motors generate high torque with a compact body, and are ideal for quick acceleration and response. Stepper motors also hold their position at stop, due to their mechanical design. Stepper motor solutions consist of a driver (takes pulse signals in and converts them to motor motion) and a stepper motor.
- 0.79 in. ~ 3.54 in. (20 mm~ 90 mm) NEMA 8 ~ NEMA 34 frame size stepper motors
- Non-backlash, Low-backlash and Spur Gears available
- AlphaStep Closed Loop Stepper Motors, 2-Phase Stepper Motors and 5-Phase Stepper Motors
- Encoder and Electromagnetic Brake Options
Stepper motor drives
Stepper motor drivers convert pulse signals from the controller into motor motion to achieve precise positioning.
- AC or DC Input
- AlphaStep Closed Loop Stepper Motors, 2-Phase Stepper Motor or 5-Phase Stepper Motor Drivers
- Pulse Input, Built-in Controller or EtherNet/IP™, EtherCAT, PROFINET Compatible versions
- Board or Box Type
In case of further questions or request for price proposal please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at +421 903 390 520.